Report cybercrime

Report cybercrime

International Cybersecurity Association


We can help you

We can assist you if you have a technical problem related with cybercrime or data loss. Many problems have a legal aspects and we can help you with legal advice, but we do not have the authority of the state institutions.

In case of a problem, we advise you to report to:

European Cybercrime Centre – Europol official website.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) – Federal Bureau of Investigation, for US.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police – for citizens of Canada.

Report a Cyber Security Incident – for citizens of Canada.